Sports technology matchmaking at the Tour de France Grand Départ
Enterprise Europe Network invites you to the SportTechMatch 2018, an international matchmaking event that will be organised on the 4th and 5th of July 2018 in the wake of the start of the Tour de France (‘Grand Départ’) in the Vendée, France. The Tour de France is the biggest annual sports event in the world and it combines tradition with the latest innovations in several areas. The SportTechMatch will comprise face-to-face meetings and is embedded in the Science & Cycling conference. The intention will be to establish international partnerships between companies, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as between companies, researchers and technologists. Co-organising regions are: Flanders, the Netherlands and North Rhine-Westphalia.
The SportTechMatch will be organised by the Enterprise Europe Network, the world’s largest support network for SMEs with international ambitions. Companies, researchers and technologists will be offered a chance to meet potential foreign partners active in the field of cycling and other sports technologies. In pre-arranged face-to-face meetings they will have a chance to establish profitable new cooperation opportunities in business, technology transfer and research & development. Participants will have the opportunity to publish cooperation profiles on this website and to send and receive cooperation requests. On the basis of accepted requests face-to-face meetings will be scheduled which will take place on July 4th and 5th in Nantes.
- Training methods & technology
- Performance analysis & translation
- Data acquisition, analysis & technology
- Coaching: Methods & technology
- Mental support methods & strategy
- Physiological Mechanisims: Analysis, adaption & tapering
- Rider Health: Injury Prevention, monitoring & coaching
- Medical Monitoring & Coaching
- Medical issues (Cardiac control, concussions, facial injuries etc.)
- Injury treatment and recovery methods
- Developments in Nutrition
- Bike fitting
- Bike Technology
Science & Cycling conference
The SportTechMatch is part of the Science & Cycling conference. During the conference experts from the competitive cycling world and scientists will exchange the latest research and experiences. Alongside the conference an experience square will be set up in which companies and institutes can give demonstrations of their products and technologies. Registration for the conference is mandatory for SportTechMatch participants.
Why to participate?
- Expand your international sports network
- Meet potential business and research partners in a short time
- Choose your meetings in advance
- Transfer of knowledge and technology
- Research institutes
The number of participants is limited! Registration is mandatory.
To register for SportTechMatch: click here
IMPORTANT: SportTechMatch participants need to register for the Science & Cycling conference as well. The conference is NOT free of charge. Please check the conference website for more information: http://science-cycling.org/